Saturday, August 11, 2012

I cannot take it anymore :( I don't want to see you being Avatar again.

It's 3am and since 7am yesterday morning. you had 12 Avatar episodes...  Out of the 12, we had to bag you 2 times.

I am sitting down here crying... I haven't been crying for a long time.  I don't think I can take this anymore.  I am 8 days late on shipping, I don't feel that I am up to standard with my day job, your brothers are probably upset that I am not spending enough time with them, you are turning Avatar so often.  What do I do?

I have reduced sleep to now 2-3 hours, I fell asleep at the traffic lights just now, the car behind honk and it woke me up.  Easier said than done, take it easy... which I have been but I don't think I can.

I really need to be back on the anti depression pills.  I think it is helping me after all.  Your god mama is worried about your mama, even though she's going on a vacation, she made sure to call mama, telling mama to get as much rest as possible because we should be getting you home soon, probably mid of September. 

Going to work on the shipments before leaving the hospital at 4.30am to pick up dada from the airport. 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment