Wednesday, September 12, 2012

VERY FURIOUS!!!! He DOESN'T have 3 Heads!!!! Come on people!

Ok, I have been preparing myself to deal with dirty looks, deal with "friends" who keep telling me that they are sorry but all they want to know is what is going on so that they can gossip.  Only 1-2 friends who I have just met a few times were the ones that stood up and did something, rather that telling me that they are sorry but in fact... it's just a manners.

Anyway... gosh, after I got in that night, got in around 2am the charge nurse came to me, told me that we almost sent your son back to Childrens.  GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................  WHATTT............. did you know that I was supposed to move back in June and I just now got to move in September? 

Came to find out that I have a drama queen nurse.  I didn't know that until I was sleeping there in the morning and I heard her whispering to the tech.... "I was so scared... you should see how her turned blue" is what she told her.  Then a few minutes later... she starting screaming.... MOM... MOM... he's doing it again... I ran over there... crank your Os to 100% and started giving you some manual breath, I turned and look at you again... gosh,.... you were NOT starting your episode.... you were just having a small desat.  I am so upset with the nurse.  I later talked to the RT and was told that you threw 13 spells within a few hours and that's why they wanted to send you back because they bagged you multiple times :(

They put an IV in you as well... sigh... from then on, you were the talk of the floor and people looked at you as if you have 3 heads :(  I am so upset, I just want to bring you home.  I don't need this people who talks about how you turn blue... what should I do?  Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment