Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Our Curse ~ Yes.... it's mine too... Ondine's Curse....

Too bad, we were not there at 2014 CCHS conference, so, we didn't get to watch "Our Curse".  Not that I am not watching my own daily but yes, heard many raving reviews about this short documentary.  And YES, it was nominated for the 2015 Oscar Short Documentary, I hope they will win, it will increase the visibility of CCHS and please, please find a cure someday.

http://oscar.go.com/nominees/documentary-short-subject/our-curse

God is great!  Can you believe that he knows that I am in this little small town in Greensboro, NC and he decided to entertain my travel for work by having Geeksboro Coffeehouse Cinema to show it?

I can't wait to watch it and will be bringing lots of tissue paper!!! Yay!!! Finally get to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment