Monday, February 4, 2013

I can't believe what I just read! I don't know you anymore!

Laynson, this is not about you, this is about me.  I am very, very upset.  I never believe that I would read this.  Someone who promised to care for us, and that would walk every step of the way with us doesn't appear.  It is so easy to just say that I will walk with you and then disappear.  I don't want to say who it is but I am sure the person knows.

I am so sad, growing up, I care so much about everyone, I don't know why I am the one chosen to have to suffer all this that you have been going through, I don't know why you are picked as well.  Occassionally I quit asking but I haven't.

So, today, I read something that broke my heart into pieces.  I wouldn't believe it and that after this, I think I know where we all stand and let's just not have anything much to do with each other since money is more important.  When your life is perfect, all you care about is YOURSELF! 

Thanks for showing me who you are and I will remember this day for the rest of my life.  Though, I will tell you something and that if anything happens to you, I will still be there for you, because I have a heart, I am a human, even a stranger that I don't know, I would give them gifts, like Sara's Smile, I don't know her family but after reading about her family, and that her dad lost a job and she wouldn't have birthday gifts, I made sure that I sent her something.  I will do the same for you but know that where you stand in my heart now!

Disappointed Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment