Saturday, June 29, 2013

We made it to NEW YORK... like the song... if we can make it in NEW YORK, we can make it ANYWHERE!

A year ago, on 6/22/2012, I was told that Laynson has CCHS, on 6/23/2012, we talked to our Pulm and it sounded like as if we will have a tough life ahead, as if it will be difficult leaving Dallas, TX where we live. I am so proud of Laynson, he is so strong and fights for everything, a year late, we are at NYC. This picture means a lot to me and Laynson. I want to show and tell him that I am so proud of him, and that this picture was taken with the statue of Liberty with us, telling him like the meaning of the statue, freedom.... 

Even though we have CCHS, that doesn't mean that we are stuck, we are free to do whatever we want as long as we have determination. We also managed to see one of the wonder of the world, Niagara Falls. Yesterday was exactly a year we had the trach, also the first time I met an angel Shelley . I want to thank all of my CCHS family for always being there for us, answering my questions and suggesting stuff to help Laynson. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to take a picture, I cried inside as I was laughing with joy, it's like the song, IF I can make it in NY, I can make it anywhere is how I felt, my favorite Frank Sinatra song.




No comments:

Post a Comment